Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Moving

into the official world of food blogging. I never really thought about trying to compete with those women who have enough time and resources (and mouths to feed) to really create beautiful blogs about cooking. I just enjoy it, and my blog became a natural place to document my food adventures. Even more, it's become my own personal recipe book that I refer back to when I want to find that recipe I loved for asparagus, or my favorite yoga muffins, or find out when the heck I actually used tofu in something and liked it.

And since I noticed that I had starting posting recipes almost everyday on my personal blog, I thought it might be high time to separate the two.

So this won't be Our Best Bites, The Pioneer Woman, or 101 Cookbooks. I leave the real food blogging to them - my pictures will sometimes be mediocre because I don't have special lighting in my kitchen, and I don't have a plethora of cute serving dishes or anything. I work full time and I'm in grad school. My posting might be sporadic and I certainly will not be marketing a cookbook to anyone anytime soon.

But I love it. So I'll keep doing it.

I'm just keeping it real. Follow if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment