Thursday, November 24, 2011

Cookies Stuffed with Stuff

Please forgive the bad picture quality - both of these baking sessions were impromptu and I didn't have the leisure to make them pretty.

First-off, S'more-Stuffed Cookies. I had a girlfriend come over for a late-night treat session after a hard day. These did the trick! I'm on a baking-with-marshmallows kick lately...they make everything so much chewier and gooier!


Basically just make your favorite cookie dough recipe, then make a small s'more and wrap enough dough around to cover it. Easy enough, right? And delicious.

Also...Oreo-Stuffed Cookies! If you haven't seen these already, then you must never look at food blogs or Pinterest. They're all the rage. And with my love of both chocolate chip cookies and Oreos, I can't believe it took me this long to make them.


I used the original recipe from Picky Palate, and I must say it was a huge hit. The cookie dough is just salty enough to offset the sweetness of the Oreos. LOVED them. Try it at least once! They're a fun and delicious treat for a day when you're not worried about calories.

Sorry about not posting for so long, by the way - if you don't already follow my personal blog, my excuse is a few terrible months of suffering from mono. But I'm on my way back to the top, so hopefully I can post some of the recipes I've been meaning to soon.

By the way, Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment