Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Foodie Blog Feature

I LOVE browsing foodie/cooking blogs - in case you can't tell by the huge blog list on my sidebar. If it's on there, believe me, it's good. I come across quite a number of blogs looking for recipe ideas, and there are more bad ones than good ones. There are also some which I love to look at, but don't really see myself making the recipes. Then there are the ones that do both. And when they're good, they're good.

I found Skinny Taste through a friend doing Weight Watchers, and as I clicked through the recipes, I thought that her recipes looked delicious regardless of the fact that they are friendly for those who are weight-conscious. The dishes are not too complex and work well for families or not - I just halve a lot of the recipes. Every single one I've tried has turned out really well!



She is a great writer, gives good tips, and posts wonderful pictures of her food. It's also easy to sub and swap in her recipes, to make things just how you like them. Put her in your reader, you won't regret it!

Some of my faves:

Top, from left to right:


Middle from left to right:

Bottom from left to right:


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment