Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad

I am on a total roll lately. This chicken salad is to die for! Sweet, tangy, delicious, and good for you. Seriously - perfection on a sandwich thin or romaine leaves. In my opinion.


Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad

2 Tbsp light mayo (I used the kind made with olive oil)
3 Tbsp plain, fat free Greek yogurt
1 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp dried rosemary
1 Tbsp minced green onions - white ends only
3 Tbsp chopped pecans
3 Tbsp Craisins
1/4 Granny Smith apple, diced into small pieces
10 oz cooked, shredded chicken breast

Cook your chicken breast as desired and shred (as always, I used my crock pot). Set aside and let cool.

Combine mayo, Greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, and rosemary in a large bowl and mix well. Add the pecans, onion, Craisins, apple, and chicken. Stir/toss to coat everything evenly. Chill overnight or at least an hour and serve. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment